Braithwaite Boyle


Accident Injuries Occurring Outside of Alberta

If you have been injured in an accident of any kind outside of Alberta, or the at-fault party is from outside Alberta, you must obtain medical assistance immediately.

It is also critical that you contact a lawyer as soon as possible, because each province, state and country has different accident-claim regulations. For example, accident-claim time, known as limitation dates, can be as short as several days or as long as several years.

If you do not begin legal action before the appropriate limitation date, you will probably lose any rights you have to monetary injury compensation. A qualified accident injury law firm such as Braithwaite Boyle can advise you on the time limits and other requirements that apply in your case. Contact us immediately.

Copyright Braithwaite Boyle 2018 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice