Braithwaite Boyle

vehicle accident

Automobile Accidents

Automobile accidents resulting in injury or greater than $1000 in damage must be reported to the police. If you have been injured in an automobile accident, promptly obtain the names, phone numbers and addresses of the motor vehicle owner, driver and all witnesses. Also, obtain the at-fault vehicle’s registration number, insurance company and policy number.

If injured, you should seek medical attention immediately and you must contact the insurance company of the motor vehicle you were in. Under the vehicle’s insurance policy, you are entitled to Section B Benefits, including a percentage of income loss and accident-related medical expenses such as ambulance bills, prescriptions, physiotherapy, chiropractic treatments, etc.

DO NOT speak to anyone other than the police regarding how the accident occurred or the nature of your injuries. Contact an accident injury lawyer before speaking with the insurance adjuster representing the vehicle at-fault. The adjuster may be eager to settle your claim quickly, but this is not in your best interest.

An accident injury lawyer from Braithwaite Boyle can assist you in obtaining the full compensation you are entitled to for pain, suffering, medical costs, wage loss, and loss of enjoyment of life, etc.

If you’ve been in an automobile accident, contact Braithwaite Boyle today to discuss your case. Please contact any one of our three Alberta locations for a free consultation.

Copyright Braithwaite Boyle 2018 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice