A REPUTATION FOR RESULTS
At Braithwaite Boyle we fully understand the emotional and financial stress that occurs when faced with a personal injury. To help alleviate any additional stress, we offer our experience and extensive qualifications on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay any legal fees until your case is settled. We also pay for the engineering investigation, medical and dental experts, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, vocational consultants, income analysts, cost of care assessors, and economists to further your case. These costs can exceed hundreds of thousands of dollars in very serious cases and we collect these costs from the at fault insurance company when the case is resolved. We want to ensure that everyone who has a valid case has access to our very experienced lawyers, medical experts, and other accident/injury experts – regardless of their financial circumstances.
NO FEES ARE PAYABLE UNTIL YOU GET PAID
To help alleviate financial stress, Braithwaite Boyle offers our experience and extensive qualifications on a contingency fee basis. Anyone with a valid injury case will not pay any legal fees until your case is settled. Our law firm also pays on your behalf for the following specialist costs:
These costs can exceed hundreds of thousands of dollars in very serious cases and we collect these costs from the at-fault insurance company when the case is resolved. As our client, you do not pay fees until your case with us is concluded. If you would like to know more, please call us today for a free consultation. We serve clients in Alberta, NWT, and Yukon Territories.
Braithwaite Boyle is on your side; we fight to ensure your rights are protected. You do not pay us until we get you the fair and proper compensation you are entitled to through a settlement or court judgment. When you hire an experienced personal injury lawyer at Braithwaite Boyle, we’ll provide you with the following services:
- Collect all medical reports and related documentation including, where required, expert medical reports, income loss documentation and where necessary vocational assessments, housekeeping losses and other special damage claim documentation to assist us to quantify and prove your accident injury compensation claim.
- Determine how much your injury claim is worth when your injuries have stabilized. Braithwaite Boyle injury lawyers are familiar with damage assessments. Our lawyers will advise you about proper compensation and will negotiate a fair and proper settlement on your behalf so that you get the compensation you deserve.
- Negotiate or go to court to get you the proper compensation for damages or injuries caused by the accident. This compensation typically includes pain and suffering damages, medical expenses and services, past and future wages, and homemaking loss (where applicable) and past and future care treatment expenses.
- File a bodily injury law suit in court within the appropriate limitation period and ensure all legal documents are prepared and filed to obtain proper compensation for your injuries.
- Fight any unjust denial of liability or refusal to pay proper compensation to the injured parties by the at fault insurance company to trial and appeal where necessary.
THREE ALBERTA LOCATIONS:
Braithwaite Boyle Building
11816 – 124 ST NW
Edmonton, AB T5L 0M3
Braithwaite Boyle Centre
#200, 1701 Centre St.
Calgary, AB T2E 7Y2
Braithwaite Boyle Office
3401 Gaetz Ave
Red Deer, AB T4N 3Y3