IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
If you, or a loved one, has been seriously injured in an accident remember to ask these important questions before hiring a personal injury lawyer:
- When was the law firm established and registered with the Law Society of Alberta?
- How many accident injury victims have they helped?
- How many LAWYERS will be working for you on your file?
- Does the law firm exclusively practice personal injury law? If so, how long have they only practiced EXCLUSIVELY for injured clients.
- Does the law firm cover all the associated medical report expenses and engineering and other expert reports costs required to maximize your personal injury settlement or judgment?
- Does the law firm pay any fee whatsoever to so-called “consumer choice award” companies that they tout as being the recipient of?